Wrestling Nerd is designed to help manage wrestling tournaments. It features a simple point and click interface for advancing wrestlers in a tournament. Scores are automatically calculated based on win types as the tournament progresses. The program prints brackets, bouts, scores, and place winners. It also performs a number of queries like fastest fall times, the number of bouts, and individual wrestler statistics.
Wrestling Nerd is Open Source Software. Program binaries and source code can be downloaded and used according to the terms of the MIT License.
Main Features :
- Point-and-click wrestler advancement
- Team points calculation
- Fast fall and bout count calculations
- Tools to quickly swap, scratch, and move seeded wrestlers
- Bracket, bout, score, and place winner printouts
- Unlimited teams and wrestlers
- Three built-in bracket types
- Tools for swapping, scratching, and moving seeds easily
- Easy addition, removal, and changes to wrestlers and teams
- Support for user-defined brackets
- Export of tournament results to other file formats (plain text)
- Separate team score window for public display on a large screen